The following is a summary of some key beliefs that I developed throughout my own journey and that are at the basis of the work I do. Even if you do not agree with each and every statement, I would urge you to at least try them on for a while, to feel what they can do for you, before rejecting them.
- Metabolic balance is the pre-requisite for personal balance and personal balance is the pre-requisite for metabolic balance. The more in balance our body, mind & soul, the more balance we can bring to the world.
- Everything in this world is connected because everything is Energy. What we think, feel and do affects ourselves, other living beings and the world. With such great power comes great responsibility.
- There is no "coincidence". Everything happens for a reason and is always in our best interest, even if we cannot always see or understand it.
- A symptom/disease/unwanted behavior or event is a "higher wisdom" speaking through the body, asking for something. Consider it an opportunity to learn an important soul lesson, not a punishment or a problem to be fought.
- Being relaxed and able to trust Life will create the ideal conditions for healing body, mind and soul.
- One man’s cure can be the other man’s poison. There is no “one-size-fits-all” - neither in nutrition nor in any other aspect of life. Respect your own and other people's individuality.
- Local, small-scale organic farms are the key to transforming our food system and long-term sustainability. Let's support them as much as we can.
- Animals are needed for a functioning ecosystem of giving and taking. Eating meat or produce from pasture-fed, free-range, small-scale organic animals can be healthy and sustainable.
- Never compromise on food quality. Always choose the most natural Real Food available and affordable at a certain moment. You are what you eat. Make food a priority in your life.
- Change starts inside of us. Be the change you want to see in the world. Realize the power you hold in your hands with your attitude, behavior and money to make small and big change happen.
- Enjoy the process. Take one step at a time towards a more sustainable life. Don’t stress about taking the “right” decision all the time. Nobody’s perfect.