Combining Nutrition and Psychology to help you be the best you can be on all levels: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
Body and mind always reflect each other. The more you become who you truly are, the better your metabolism will support you in this. And vice versa: The more you take care of your metabolism, the easier to become your true self. The more you are out of alignment with your most authentic self, the more you will suffer from metabolic imbalances, because not being authentic is inherently stressful. The more out of balance your metabolism, the harder to hear your true inner voice and the more likely to engage in self-destructive behavior.
Ideally we combine the two: working on nutrition AND psychology - on the metabolism AND the personal self - on the body AND the mind (soul) simultaneously, in order to achieve optimal results in a relatively short time.
Hi, I am Claudia Kaiser, your Holistic Health and Fertility Coach.
As a consequence of my own struggles, I am on a mission to help you be the best you can be on all levels.
The Pillars of my work
I am certified as a Nutrition Counselor, Metabolic Typing Advisor and Eating Psychology Coach. As such, the pillars of my work are:
- Real Food: Whole, traditional and mainly unprocessed foods as offered by mother nature. I also work with selected, food-derived supplements, to complement (not substitute!) the Real Food foundation.
- Biochemical Individuality: The idea that even if we share general human physiology, we are all biochemically, constitutionally and energetically individual and thus have very different needs when it comes to food, supplements, exercise, ... and everything else. When it comes to food and supplements, this means that the same food / supplement can have different effects in different people and different people require different foods / supplements and quantities of those in order to be in balance. There is no "one-size-fits-all".
- Mind-Body-Nutrition & Dynamic Eating Psychology: Looking far beyond the physical level, this approach takes into account the thoughts, feelings and beliefs of you, the Eater. We look at everything going on in your body, mind and personal life that could be related to or even at the root of your struggles.
Nourish your Divine Feminine/Masculine - Find Peace with Food and Body - Rebalance your Hormones - Prepare for Conception & Pregnancy - Reclaim your Energy.
Because of my own story, I am especially qualified and interested in working with:
- Body Image Concerns and Food Obsessions (disordered eating patterns, troubled relationship with food and body)
- Hormonal Imbalance, Preconception & Fertility
- Energy & Fatigue (Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome)
I am dedicated to helping you:
- understand the underlying physical, emotional, mental and spiritual messages of your unwanted symptoms and
- guiding you on your unique path back to metabolic and personal balance - in a way that is sustainable and nourishing - for you and also for the planet.
2 decades of personal and professional experience in nutrition and eating psychology have allowed me to acquire a wide range of tools that I put at your disposal depending on your individual case*. Currently my toolbox comprises:
- Extensive knowledge in "Common Sense Real Food" Nutrition
- Extensive personal and professional experience in Mind-Body-Nutrition and Eating Psychology principles (incl. healing myself from an Eating Disorder)
- Metabolic Typing (nutrition advice based on your individual Metabolic Type, according to the original Healthexcel method)
- TCM Nutrition (nutrition advice based on Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Advanced knowledge in Functional Medicine and blood work analysis (as it relates to nutrition)
- Food intolerance testing and elimination diet
- Extensive practice in understanding the symbolism of your symptoms (= the language of your soul)
- A sharp mind combined with a big heart and profound intuition
*extra fees apply for some of the services
I offer individual one-on-one coaching and dedicated group programs. I also give talks and organize workshops on demand. I am working to extend my offer in online courses as well. Please note that I describe my offerings for schools and for companies on separate pages.
Individual one-on-one coaching sessions
- First session (intake session): To understand your situation as a whole, to identify contributing factors (dietary, lifestyle, mindset, personal realms), to connect the dots and put together the different puzzles pieces of your story to a picture that finally makes sense, to explain relevant concepts, to come up with a strategy and provide you with orientation on what it will take to heal, to feel (both of us) if we are indeed a good fit, to define a follow-up (if applicable) and to agree on some first concrete measures to implement. Includes a Strategic Roadmap report.
- Follow-Up session: To explore each of the contributing factors identified during the intake and to implement the action points one by one
- Location: Av. de Woluwe St. Lambert 48. Sessions can also be held virtually via skype or facetime. If you live in Brussels, I can also come to your place (+25 Euro for travel time and expenses per session).
- Languages: English, German, French, Dutch or Spanish.
Please note: I can only be of benefit to people who are as serious about the work as I am. If you want to work with me, you have to be ready to give up victim attitude and assume responsibility. This is not a quick-fix, "magic pill" kind of program. You have to have an open mind and be willing to at least try on my recommendations.
Group Coaching for women and girls
Weekly classes to help women and girls connect to and nourish their Inner Feminine, balance their hormones (or prevent hormonal imbalances), find peace with food and their body and/or reclaim their energy. It is also ideal to prepare for conception. More information.
Personal Nutrition, Fertility or Body Image Companion
Instead of hourly sessions, I can also offer an even more personalized, intensive service: Being your personal nutrition, fertility and/or body image companion. This means that I would spend half a day (4 hours) with you at the place you live - in regular intervals or just one time, proposing a mix of activities: talking coaching, walking coaching, pantry clearing, food shopping, food preparation (cooking), meditation, breathing, physical work... This offer is limited to people from Brussels area.
Breaking Free from Food Prison
Read more about my offerings to help teenage girls and/or parents to find peace with food and body. For schools, sports clubs or just interested groups of parents.
Food for Fertility
Read more about my offerings to help women of any age nourish their Feminine, rebalance their hormones and maybe even prepare for conception and pregnancy.
For your convenience I am building a portfolio of online courses on a variety of health and fertility related topics, which you can access here .
Talks and Workshops
I regularly hold workshops on Mind-Body-Nutrition related topics and also give talks on different topics on demand. More information).
- Intake Session: 90min, 99 Euro
- Follow-Up Session: 60min, 66 Euro
- Package of 10 follow-up sessions: 600 Euro
- Metabolic Type Analysis (report only, additional result session possible): 100 Euro
- Personal Nutrition or Body-Image Companion (half day - 4 hours): 240 Euro
- Eating inspired by the Moon weekly sessions: between 25-35 Euro per session depending on formula you choose
These prices include 21% VAT and are only valid for private individuals (if you would like to know the tariffs for companies, please contact me). Please note that my services are not reimbursed by social security. Allowances (discounts) can be discussed in case of financial difficulties. I am also open to all sorts of exchange, just contact me.
Any information I provide, any recommendations I make or any test or measurement I run should not be used to, nor are they intended to, nor do they in fact diagnose, treat, cure or mitigate any specific health problem. Anyone with any health complaint should seek the care and consultation of an appropriate licensed health practitioner. My purposes are educational and informational only and I assume no responsibility for the correct or incorrect use of our information. Please note that some of the concepts and recommendations I give have not (yet) been scientifically proven. Certain persons considered experts may disagree with one or more of the concepts or recommendations.