Combining Nutrition and Psychology to help you be the best you can be on all levels: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
Body and mind always reflect each other. The more you become who you truly are, the better your metabolism will support you in this. And vice versa: The more you take care of your metabolism, the easier to become your true self. The more you are out of alignment with your most authentic self, the more you will suffer from metabolic imbalances, because not being authentic is inherently stressful. The more out of balance your metabolism, the harder to hear your true inner voice and the more likely to engage in self-destructive behavior.
Ideally we combine the two: working on nutrition AND psychology - on the metabolism AND the personal self - on the body AND the mind (soul) simultaneously, in order to achieve optimal results in a relatively short time.
Hi, I am Claudia Kaiser, your Holistic Health and Fertility Coach.
As a consequence of my own struggles, I am on a mission to help you be the best you can be on all levels.
The Pillars of my work
I am certified as a Nutrition Counselor, Metabolic Typing Advisor and Eating Psychology Coach. As such, the pillars of my work are:
- Real Food: Whole, traditional and mainly unprocessed foods as offered by mother nature. I also work with selected, food-derived supplements, to complement (not substitute!) the Real Food foundation.
- Biochemical Individuality: The idea that even if we share general human physiology, we are all biochemically, constitutionally and energetically individual and thus have very different needs when it comes to food, supplements, exercise, ... and everything else. When it comes to food and supplements, this means that the same food / supplement can have different effects in different people and different people require different foods / supplements and quantities of those in order to be in balance. There is no "one-size-fits-all".
- Mind-Body-Nutrition & Dynamic Eating Psychology: Looking far beyond the physical level, this approach takes into account the thoughts, feelings and beliefs of you, the Eater. We look at everything going on in your body, mind and personal life that could be related to or even at the root of your struggles. Mental talking therapy can be combined with embodiment exercises (breathing, moving, sounding, touching), when appropriate.
Nourish your Divine Feminine/Masculine - Find Peace with Food and Body - Rebalance your Hormones - Prepare for Conception & Pregnancy - Reclaim your Energy.
Because of my own story, I am especially qualified and interested in working with:
- Body Image Concerns and Food Obsessions (disordered eating patterns, troubled relationship with food and body)
- Hormonal Imbalance, Preconception & Fertility
- Energy & Fatigue (Adrenal Fatigue Syndrome)
I am dedicated to helping you:
- understand the underlying physical, emotional, mental and spiritual messages of your unwanted symptoms and
- guiding you on your unique path back to metabolic and personal balance - in a way that is sustainable and nourishing - for you and also for the planet.
2 decades of personal and professional experience in nutrition and eating psychology have allowed me to acquire a wide range of tools that I put at your disposal depending on your individual case*. Currently my toolbox comprises:
- Extensive knowledge in "Common Sense Real Food" Nutrition
- Extensive personal and professional experience in Mind-Body-Nutrition and Eating Psychology principles (incl. healing myself from an Eating Disorder)
- Metabolic Typing (nutrition advice based on your individual Metabolic Type, according to the original Healthexcel method)
- TCM Nutrition (nutrition advice based on Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Advanced knowledge in Functional Medicine and blood work analysis (as it relates to nutrition)
- Food intolerance testing and elimination diet
- Extensive practice in understanding the symbolism of your symptoms (= the language of your soul)
- A sharp mind combined with a big heart and profound intuition
*extra fees apply for some of the services
Learn more about my services for individuals, groups, companies and schools under services.