Claudia Kaiser warrants that she shall handle your personal information in a strictly confidential manner and in accordance with national and international laws including the Belgian law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy as modified by the law of 11 December 1998.
2. Information collection
Claudia Kaiser collects the following personal information:
- Information on how you use this website (e.g. which sites you visit for how long, which products you looked at)
- Information you provide during registration for this website and/or the newsletter (name, gender, age, e-mail, Metabolic Type if applicable)
- Information you provide during the ordering and payment process (address, telephone, bank account number)
- Information you send to us via the website, e-mail or any other means of communication (questions, remarks, suggestions, complaints…)
If you enroll in any Nutritional Program, the following information might also be collected:
- Health related information (diseases, medication you take, health problems in the present or in the past)
- Your size and weight
- Any information you provide in the context of the anamnesis, determination of your Metabolic Type or coaching sessions.
3. Purpose of Information Collection
Your personal information is stored in files administered and protected by Claudia Kaiser.
In providing Claudia Kaiser with your personal information you allow her to use this information for the following purposes:
- Administration of the website
- Personalization of the website for you
- Allowing you to log-in to your personal area of the website
- Suggest you products or services
- Realization of the purchase order, incl. delivery
- Managing the Customers’ database
- Improving the quality of services provided
- Information about new products, services or promotions
- Correspondence of any kind
- Collection of payments
You may, at any moment and without any need for justification, refuse the usage of your personal information. Either inform Claudia Kaiser by e-mail (email@example.com) or make use of the available opt-out options (e.g. in the newsletter).
4. Cookies and Statistics
Claudia Kaiser also keeps track of anonymous visitors’ statistics in order to evaluate customer behavior and to know to what extent each site is visited.
5. Other websites and Social Networks
This website contains links to other websites and or social media, such as Facebook, You Tube or Twitter. Claudia Kaiser is not responsible for the content of those sites (except for her own Facebook Page) or the way they handle your personal information.
6. Publication and disclosure of your personal information
Claudia Kaiser may be required to disclose your personal information on request by the authorities or to comply with any applicable laws or regulations. She shall never disclose, let or sell your personal information to commercial third parties.
7. Your rights
Claudia Kaiser is responsible for processing your personal information.
Any questions concerning your personal information may be submitted via post (Rue Fernand Neuray 71, 1050 Brussels, Belgium), telephone (+ 32 477 75 92 85) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For general inquiries regarding the protection of privacy, please contact the Commission for the Protection of Privacy at the Belgian Federal Public Service Justice.
You may at any time request that any inaccurate, incomplete or non-relevant information be rectified or deleted. This request has to be dated, signed and sent by post to Claudia Kaiser (Rue Fernand Neuray 71 in 1050 Brussels, Belgium). You have to add a copy of your identity card to the letter. A copy of your updated personal information shall be provided to you within 45 days following the receipt of your request.
You are responsible for protecting your log-in and password from unauthorized usage. Your password is saved in an encoded way. Claudia Kaiser has no access to your password.
Please contact Claudia Kaiser if you are of the opinion that this website is violating your privacy (email@example.com). She will take all reasonable measures to indentify and rectify the problem.