Storable FoodThe main part of your diet should consist of farm-fresh food. Use storable foods to complete your meals, however beware of the "organic trap". Just because a product is labeled "organic", doesn't make it healthy. In fact, there is a lot of "junk" available even in bioshops... At Metabolance, you can be sure that what you get is not only "clean" (= organic) and "fair" for the producer, but also "good" (or at least not bad) for you!
What you get
- The most REAL and WHOLE storable food possible*.
- The "Best Choice" within each category
- Metabolic Type specific categorization
- Details on product characteristics, health aspects, proper preparation...
*Except for grains and whole, raw nuts & seeds, almost all storable food is processed (e.g. olive oil is made of "processed" olives, nut butter is made of "processed" nuts). However, there are huge differences in the degree and way of processing. I make sure to choose only those brands that assure a gentle processing to avoid as much as possible the deteoration of nutrients.
What you don't get
- "Organic Junk" (= unhealthy storable food items)
- Industrially or highly processed food items
Miss a product??
Let me know here. I will let you know asap if there is a good reason why I don't sell it or if I simply haven't added it to my portfolio yet and/or if I can get it for you! I also can get you bigger quantities (bulk) for most grains, legumes, nuts and seeds...