Breaking free from Food Prison
Eat to live, don't live to eat!
· Are you obsessed with food, healthy/clean eating and/or your weight?
· Are you tired of constantly thinking about food, calories, nutrients and/or the effect of the food on your health and the planet?
· Is your obsession with food actually starting to negatively impact your health, well-being or quality of life?
· Are you ready to break free from food prison and to reclaim your personal & metabolic power?
Stop draining your energy and start having the relationship with food and body you truly long for: a relationship that is responsible and sustainable, yet also nourishing and pleasurable!
Imagine if you could:
· Simply enjoy your food
· Eat without guilt, regret, stress, anxiety or fear, incl. fatty foods and daily treats
· Actually eat more food and exercise less
· Enjoy real connection with people over food
· Regain your energy, period, libido, good mood, digestive strength…
· Have more time & energy for people or projects close to your heart
· Accept or even love your body
· Trust your body’s ability to self-regulate appetite and weight and to detox and heal itself
· Relax into Life
Your mind is your instrument. Learn to be its master, not its slave!
I have done it - you can do it, too!
What does she know, you might think? Well, apart from being a Certified Eating Psychology Coach , I qualify in a very special way as your guide on this journey, because I've been in your shoes for many, many years:
As a teenager, I became obsessed with my weight, calories and fat. Progressively, this obsession about food quantity and its effect on my weight turned into an obsession about food quality and its effect on my health. For a very long time, I basically lived to eat, exercise, work and/or study, pushing myself beyond the limits of my body.
· I know the enormous stress caused by constantly thinking about food.
· I know the anxiety about whether your belly forms a roll under your shirt.
· I know that eating out or traveling can feel like a true nightmare.
· I know the feeling of despair when something unforeseen happens and you need to change your "perfect" food plan.
· I know how it feels to feel "different", like an outsider, and as if nobody really gets you.
· I also know the discomfort and shame caused by constant digestive distress - just like I know the paradox of secretly longing for more intimate relationships and at the same time being afraid of them.
I have been where you are and completely get you!
The good news is, I got myself out of this food prison - and you can get out, too - if that's what you really, really want!
Please note that I am not qualified to work with full-blown, life-threatening eating disorders. Please seek professional medical and/or psychological assistance in such cases.
Don't get me wrong: I still care about food and am very serious about eating and promoting food that's good for me, the farmers, the animals and the planet. However, I do so from a place of love, respect and consciousness, as opposed to fear, control and self-destruction.
How did I do it?
People are always amazed when they hear that I got myself out of food prison all by myself.
I am not going to lie to you, it's not been an easy path, but one that unfolded slowly and took me over a decade to walk. None of it was rocket science, in fact, it's been all about baby-steps: small, simple changes in my daily routines - yet changes that made all the difference. In the process, I have not only reclaimed my personal power, but also learned to truly love and trust myself and Life.
I want that for you, too!
Looking back on my own journey has allowed me to identify the major milestones that made a profound and lasting impact on my life and whole being. I've put those together to offer you a step-by-step approach for reclaiming personal & metabolic power and breaking free from food prison. I share it with you for FREE in this 3 part audio series.
Everybody deserves a relationship with food & body that is truly nourishing!
And I am here to help you get there.
Working with me will help you to slowly break free from the daily stress around food & body, so that you can enjoy a relationship with food that is not only responsible and sustainable, but also:
· Full of Pleasure & Nourishment
· Spontaneity & Fun
· Freedom & Love
· Relaxation & Trust
Why me? Why now?
You might be thinking, I can read some books, listen to a few podcasts, take some workshops... You might even think you can do this all on your own, like I have done. Of course you might. However, trying to figure it all out on your own will prolong your suffering unnecessarily and cost you a lot of time - at best.
I've got a way for you that's much more likely to help you get where you want to go faster! It's more fun, too.
Especially when it comes to our health, time is not always an endless resource. I've not had my period for 5 years and for a few more years I was menstruating without ovulating. It took me many years to restore my fertility and overall health and I am lucky I managed to do so on time. I am not saying that to scare you, but because I care for you, and don't want you to have to pay an unbearably high price in the future, because you are too proud to ask for help now or think you cannot afford it.
Whether you are:
· Counting calories and constantly thinking about food
· Weighing yourself daily and letting the scale determine your mood
· Afraid of unhealthy or non-organic food and worried about your health
· Avoiding whole food categories and following a restrictive diet
Make food your friend, not your enemy!
· Eating in a carefree way - just like when you were a child
· Choosing whatever food you feel drawn to - without checking the menu beforehand (when you eat out), saving up calories all day or having to exercise it off afterwards
· Being excited about diving deeply into the local food culture, when traveling
· Getting true pleasure, joy & nourishment from food
· Being healthy and radiant, happy and confident
· Trusting your body self-regulating itself perfectly
· Feeling more connection and having more meaningful relationships
· Using your time & energy for your true purpose in this world
· Being able to trust, feeling save and protected
A. Maintain Status Quo: You can remain in food prison for the rest of your life, being a slave to your scale, calculator and/or list of ingredients. Yes, you will feel miserable and frustrated, but comfortable. Suffering from unpleasant secondary effects on your quality of life is a price you are willing to pay for your supposed safety. Since you read up to here, I suppose this is NOT you, because you are READY to break free from food prison, aren't you?
B. Learn the hard way: You can try to work yourself out of food prison all by yourself, just like I did. Read lots of self-help, personal growth and nutrition books, get yourself educated in nutrition, holistic healing methods and psychology, spend lots of money on different therapy approaches, maybe leave your job, your relationship or move to another country. Definitely prepare for some painful guidance from your body as well, like I got from my knees breaking down from excessive exercise, or from being infertile for many years. Keep spinning for many years to come, investing a lot of money, all while being stuck in your head and not living the life you deeply yearn to live.
C. Learn from my experience: Learn the exact methods I have used to get myself out of food prison and to regain my personal & metabolic power. Get my dedicated support on each step of the path. Say goodbye to wasting precious life energy & time on your food obsession. Create a relationship with food that is not only responsible and sustainable, but also truly nourishing, pleasurable and relaxed - and supports you in whatever mission you are here for on this planet.*
Stop postponing your dreams to the future. Life is now and you deserve to live it to the max!
Break free from food prison and prevent major damage NOW!
Please click here to learn more about how to work with me and how to enroll in the program.
Intrigued, but still in doubt whether this is the right thing for you? Listen to my FREE 3 part audio series first!