Food for Fertility
Prepare the soil before you plant the seed!
Are you a man or a woman in your fertile years and does any of the following apply to you?
- You lead a busy lifestyle and are stressed and/or tired frequently
- As a woman, you suffer from PMS, PCOS, painful or irregular periods or thyroid disorders
- As a man, you have a pronounced belly or even man "boobs"
- You are overweight or underweight
- You frequently stay up late
- You need your morning coffee and/or your evening glass of wine
- You try to eat healthy and follow a mainly plant-based diet, maybe even to an extent of obsession
- You work out hard to stay in shape OR you don't work out at all
Answered yes at least once? Then read, watch & listen on to learn why you should care about your fertility NOW even if you haven't started trying yet, don't have a partner yet or are not even sure if you ever want to have a baby.
In this video I will reveal to you:
- 3 alarming tendencies when it comes to the future of our species
- What building a house has to do with your fertility
- The one thing you and your partner need do to optimize your chances for a smooth conception & pregnancy and a healthy mother & child
- The new scientific that puts the power back into your own hands
- The next step you can take to optimize your fertility.
AboutIt's no news that fertility rates are decreasing in the developed world. But did you know that:
- an alarming 1 out of 8 couples has trouble getting pregnant or maintaining a pregnancy (even when still in their 20's)?
- that the babies being conceived and carried to term, for the first time in two centuries, may have a shorter life expectancy than their parents?
- that many women end up with decreased health after having given birth (e.g. thyroid issues, auto-immune issues, depression or just extreme, chronic fatigue)?
The ability to conceive easily, to carry to term without major complications and to give birth to strong, healthy offspring - without the health of the mother being compromised in the long run - is the gift nature grants to all healthy beings on this planet. In fact, infertility is an integrated signal of all the different body systems failing! However, it is NOT an unavoidable fate. It's a symptom - and the root causes can - to a large extent - be found in diet, lifestyle and mindset. Simply put, our modern diet, lifestyle and mindset are draining the energy from our batteries - and as we all know: you cannot give from an empty pond!
This is why adopting a healthy diet, lifestyle and mindset is something that ideally starts (at least 6 months) BEFORE conception and is embraced by BOTH partners. Although not a guarantee, getting things "right" prior to conception will increase the quality of your egg or your sperm, fill up your nutrient reserves and thus optimize the chances for a healthy, strong, well-nourished baby AND mother.
You wouldn't plant a seed in depleted soil, wouldn't you?
Unfortunately, there is a lot of misconception and bad (industry-influenced) information out there when it comes to define what a "healthy" diet means. So even when eating a supposedly "healthy" diet as promoted in main stream, you could still be deficient in essential nutrients and thus suffer from decreased fertility. On the other hand, diet is not the only factor and overly obsessing about it can even negatively impact your ability to conceive.
Food for Fertility @ MetabolanceI offer you holistic mind-body nutrition coachin to optimize your fertility by helping you to choose the foods, lifestyle, feelings and thoughts that most nourish YOUR body, mind and soul. The tools & information it provides will allow you to get to the root cause of YOUR body's imbalances and will help you to correct them step-by-step.
My pre-conception programs are for ALL women AND men (in couples or singles) wanting to optimize their own health and fertility - while at the same time laying the best possible foundation for a new life in the future - whenever this might be (you really cannot start early enough!).
You might especially benefit from this program if you:
- are struggling to get pregnant
- suffer from hormone imbalances, such as PCOS, PMS, painful periods, missed periods...
- have a very stressful lifestyle and are constantly tired / low in energy
- are overweight or underweight
- do enjoy the sun only from your office window
- are a 2nd or 3rd time parent (especially if children are narrowly spaced)
You don't have to be a junk-food person to tremendously benefit from this program! Even if you are already into healthy eating, you will be inspired by new, eye-opening and surprising facts that might just make the difference between "ok" and "optimal" for you!
Please note that preparing for conception can take a long time, depending on your individual situation. Even though by working with me you will benefit from my experience and guidance and get where you want to go, faster, it can still take months or even years. 3 months is the minimum time to initiate lasting transformation.
I am not a doctor, but pre-conception is my personal passion-topic and through my trainings and ungoing studies, I understand a lot about how nutrition & lifestyle directly affect the different homeostatic control systems that "run" our body (incl. the organs and glands that produce our hormones) and can help you balance them, so that ideally all of the struggle related to infertility, child-loss or postnatal depletion can be prevented for you.
I can also advice you on optimal nutrition during pregnancy and lactation, on ideal first solid foods for baby and how to best nourish a growing child.